Friday, July 23, 2010

i don't have kids, but i have plenty of kitty photos!

sometime last week {exact date unknown} our little kitty turned 1.
cache.
also known as:
kitty cache
johnny cache
casher smash
and our newest favorite nickname, gigantor {he doesn't look it because he's so lean, but he's huge! crazy long and tall}

here he is in september when we adopted him

he has a penchant for sleeping in the oddest positions.



{in his favorite sleeping corner}

and he has a little orange beard. so cute.

they grow up so fast, don't they? sniff!

3 comments:

  1. Taking photos of your cat becomes addictive, doesn't it? Cache is so cute -- and I love that name too (I'd probably opt for "casher smasher" as a nickname). And they do grow up (and sometimes out -- in the case of one of my cats) fast. Do you find that sometimes when he's napping you just want to nap along with him? My boyfriend and I call that kitty narcolepsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your sweet kitty cat. :) and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures of your cat are so stinkin' cute!!! Happy 1st birthday, Cache :)

    ReplyDelete