Wednesday, October 21, 2009

knitting season

let me show you what i've been up to:
hand warmers!
(josh says they're impractical, but i think they'll be perfect for kansas winters)

daisy stitch hand warmers from the purl bee
(i'm really loving the fall colors right now)


my second pattern:
heavily inspired by a pair i saw at target.
(i couldn't find a picture online so i had to go by memory)


and last, but not least, a hat to match them all!
(well, it's not done yet)
the clam shell hat from fiberwild.
we'll see how it turns out :)

ps- does anyone want the black.white.red pair? i'm not going to keep them
(i originally made them just for a trial run)
i'd be happy to send them to you!

1 comment:

  1. me! me! pick me!!

    they'll match my red pea coat!!

    plus, they are adorable. you are so talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete