Monday, August 31, 2009

weekend update

i got a (better) job ! i'll be working with an 11-year-old boy diagnosed with autism. i talked to his mom for a couple hours and it all seems like a great fit! needless to say i am extremely excited.

and it gets better- this could lead to more ABA jobs, and i have a couple leads for violin teaching. i'll still be working at target, but i'll be cutting back my hours. thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! things are looking very up on the job front.

so, the rest of the weekend was also amazing. we went to a wine and cheese party at a friends house, and the weather was gorgeous. the only disappointing part was that i had to work all day sunday, so we weren't able to visit a new church this week. i also did a lot of work around the apartment hanging stuff up and got busy crafting. wanna see?

beginnings of my new amigurumi doll (not very far along yet):
painting of my sister and i, for my mom (which i can post because my mom doesn't read my blog)

similar painting of josh and i for our apartment (location to be determined)



1 comment:

  1. ah!! congratulations my friend! i'm so glad you get to do what you love so soon after moving.

    also, you owe me a phone call. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete