Wednesday, September 1, 2010

craft therapy

my number one way to relieve stress. {also my number one way to have fun}
nothing fancy, just a couple small projects i've done this week.
somewhat out of character, hubby let me snap this photo of him in the new shirt i made him.
{i felt that as masters student in english, he really needed this}
 i used a plain shirt from target. he loves the really soft ones.

i also made a few trinkets for me. like earrings. since my hair is so short i realized that i need more post earrings. 
{large fabric covered buttons with green string, and wooden discs painted red with geometric doodles}

{large and small fabric covered buttons} 
the orange circles are a little wonky, but still pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I think that t-shirt is the best thing ever. I love that there are multiple meanings to it too (there's the English one, but if you consider "plot" as a command, I think it takes on a new role). Brilliant, Angie.

    ReplyDelete