Tuesday, March 23, 2010

crafty mail love

nothing puts a smile on my face like a nice letter. 
especially when it's cute and crafty.
these are some of the letters i've gotten recently.

handmade envelope from my bestie:

and wonderful handmade card:

complete with adorable drawing inside:

and my cousin sends me letters written on old pages of travel magazines.
way too cool.

she also sent me a list of old movies to watch, and a paint card with one of the colors from her sister's upcoming wedding.

anyone else want to send me something? or maybe you want a little something from me? email me! i love to spread the snail mail love <3
{angelinaladawn@gmail.com}

12 comments:

  1. i just love happy mail! and the hand made envelope and stationary made from travel magazines? lovely!!!!

    if you still have my mailing address from vday, i would love a hello from you! :) j'adore happy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, fellow PEAR! Sending mail is one of those things that never fails to excite me. Handmade stationary goodies make it all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I really want to get into the habit of because I love to get hand written letter and I actually love writing them. Typing so much has ruined my handwriting!

    PEAR love coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are great ideas! I love real mail - it's always a nice surprise. I'll have to try the travel magazine idea. My son collects maps, but I'm going to have to look for some old ones to try some note cards/envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'd love to play the snail mail exchange game! And I don't have your address. Emailing now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun ideas! I have a friend that illustrates every page of her hand-written letters with her darling art work and I treasure every bit of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will play along. I will email now. I love getting mail and i LOVE sending mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the list of movies to watch...(the 6 hour one)...hilarious! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been getting nothing but junk mail. I think I need to make some more creative friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the envelope
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's awesome that your friends send you letters. i miss letter writing...there's such shortened communication over email, and you have nothing to physically hold on to and look back on years later.

    ReplyDelete