Tuesday, November 3, 2009

it's a hard knock life


... for a grad student (and his wife)
Josh is gone all the time, working like crazy, which gives me a lot of time to myself. It also kinda makes me feel like a slacker. So, to try and balance things out more i am always looking for small things I can do to make his day.week. Life better (and then in return he is sweet and constantly grateful, no matter how small the gesture)

This week I think I made my best move yet. I bought him this a head massager.




He loves it (and me for getting it)
For a mere $4.99 i got him the one thing that can melt away all his stress :)
Mission accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such a sweet and loving wife to my favorite son! I love you for it also!

    And PS you are not a slacker.

    ReplyDelete