Thursday, October 29, 2009

coffee mug

i'm working like crazy right now to get make stuff for my shop (thanks for all the encouraging words)
. but for now i'd like to introduce you to my new best friend and constant companion:

my coffee mug!


i love it. it's huge, it's from my sister-in-law's trip to london and it is constantly filled with tea.
to be specific, either herbal peppermint, honey vanilla white tea chai, or sleepytime (chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass) (all by celestial seasonings, all with a touch of honey.)

my asthma has been horrible since we moved and tea makes it all better :)
(not really, but it helps)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you asthma has been so bad since the move!! But, I do love reading your blog! Can't wait to see what happens with etsy!

    love you,
    mom-n-law

    ReplyDelete